25 February 2013

WE DID IT!!!!

Last night we saw the completion of our first carpentry DIY project, much to my amazement it is here right in front of my eyes! It's so much more than I expected and with the room tidy, freshly painted and with pyjama  stripes it is a perfect little room. 




Even Bella was amazed at how purrfect it was....





Just a quick recap, look how it all started....







 We destroyed, measured, cut, drilled, sanded painted and completed this labour of love.

And last night Halil practically threw me out of the main bedroom with my ridiculous amount of clothes.

P.S. My apologies for the crap pictures but the room is rather small and I couldn't find any angle to fit in enough of the room. :(

3 comments:

  1. Phew, yes we did it askim, man it took a while, it created a lot of mess and noise but we made it! And it looks good! I never wanted to go in to that room in the morning to find my clothes before going to work, now walking in to this small but beautiful room is a feast on my eyes:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hali, so now you must look really well dress everyday, no excuses for crumpled shirts now eh? ;¬)

    boy it looks so good and well finished, I have to confess I thought it was going to be a very big project for you, due to inexperience but boy you have proved me wrong!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done guys! Well done Halil! It looks pretty amazing! I love the white and grey. It's almost done :)))) Bella must be really happy- she has a great sleeping spot now, on the pile of beautifully arranged clothes.

    ReplyDelete