12 September 2013

My loquet would contain...

So here's to dreaming a little, I mean with that price tag, I can only dream.


My loquet would have...

L for my one and only amazing mama, who I am thankful for every day
Pink tourmaline for the month my mama was born and becuase it's the colour of love
H for my love, my pal, my hubby
Peridot for August as it's the best month for so many reasons
Star because there is nothing else as twinkly, and Yildiz means star and that's what I call Hal.
Tree for the family I have, the one I hope to start and the little extended one that means the world to me. 

I could have filled it up some more but this would already cost a staggering, jaw dropping, count all your life savings and re-plan £2153.00.

Did your eye balls pop out?

Mine almost did!

Did I mention that's not even with my ultimate first choice necklace (the one with diamonds) that would have ramped it up another £1,999.00!!!!

Why oh why do I love fancy things? Why can't I be into plastic jewellery or no jewellery?

I'm  just gonna go and re think my future plans and perhaps jiggle a few life choices around. 



1 comment: