8 April 2013

Crafty Saturday exhibition with my girls

Overall the exhibition was fun, I was worried that we wouldn't have enough time to explore all the stalls, luckily many stalls had scrap booking things which were not of  particular interest to us. 

We explored the jam packed rows looking for things that could tempt us and we found- fabrics galore (based in Lavender hill, yeppy), a lady making gorgeous pieces (Bailey Tomlin), and this incredible knitted aquarium that made me which I could have seen it through child's eyes. Though not a child any longer I certainly felt like one inside this knitted wonder.

The attention to detail and the business of it left you looking in all directions not knowing quite what to take in, tiny star fish, sea horses, mermaids and a myriad of fish. Oh and lighthouses, fisherman, buckets and spades, Punch and Judy show nothing had been missed. 

See for yourself....








Our little bodies gave up on us and we had a pit stop involving Ewita's thermos coffee and her squishy lemon polenta cake. This girl is a treasure, there is nothing she isn't prepared for! That tiny Longchamp probably has supplies for a week camping. :)




 Opps no picture of the hours spent chatting in the bar, the AMAZING olives or the pizza we indulged in but, it was the best bit. :)

^ On the way home I saw this. it made me sad because I know how awful it is to lose your little feline baby. We have lost and found one and one we lost never returned. I hope this family had more luck with their little Sookie. 


 ^ Some purrring time together with my fluffy princess.

Sunday, mama and I met in Brixton (yep Brixton) not our usual territory and I won't be making it a regular. The pound shops and markets not really our thing but we made the most of it. I got a MAC lipstick Up the Amp and a Magenta lip liner while mama purchased one of her favorite lipstick (can't remember the name). 


^ We found some cuddly temptation here but with strong will power mama dragged me away. 



1 comment:

  1. It was a fun day out, a bit different from our usual weekend’s gathering. I can't wait for our crafty weekend again. When shall we start our cushions???
    Poor Sookie and his family… I would be a heartbroken if my Psotka got lost. Fingers crossed for her to be found...
    I understand your cuddly temptation- this tiggy is cute, and looks so soft! But you already have a cuddly, soft, and purring Bella!!!

    ReplyDelete