20 March 2013

Whats been happening (in pictures)...........

^ Our Bella decided in my drawers is where she wants to sleep and refused to moved. Seriously I took her out lets say 10 times and she kept going back. In the end I couldn't get angry with that green eyed beauty.


 ^ We celebrated our 8 YEAR anniversary in Hache with our sort of food...BURGER AND CHIPS!


 ^ We tested our dutch tiny pancake maker, and burnt it on the 1st batch. We got so excited eating we forgot we had left it on the hob and everything got a little smoky.


^ Halk turned his superhero powers against a car....


^ I dribbled over Archie's Girls limited edition MAC collection. And tore myself away to take Bella to the vets. 


^ Our little one got a skin infection and blew my budget for MAC's Archie's Girls. 

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute, how can you get angry with her? She always liked the wardrobe as her bed, didn't she?? Pancakes look so yummy. When can I pop in for breakfast then? ;) I hope Bellita's skin infection will be gone in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that halk is so strong, my god i wouldnt likee to upset him!
    bella left me another cat on my black trousers last time she visit!

    ReplyDelete